dreams.
i realized today that I make connections in my dreams to all the pieces i accumulate ina day, but what about the info thats in my dreams that i could not know about. last night, or rather the night before since its now five in the morning, I took four sleep aide gel caps, after the night before i took two and had slight dmt effects before going to sleep, and chillled with d mill and therra. Anyways i took four and could not sleep, finally i got to sleep and the only piece of my dream from the night before hit me a little while after i woke up. i was controlling a mechanism, but in the mechanism there was a fan, spinning, to cool a piece of heated coil like a large oven burner, but the side That the fan, and Myself incidentally at the same time, was cooling off the piece of the coil that wasnt even working anymore. i broke off the usual spin axis and broke everything apart, and the hot part of the coil re-melted everything into something brand new, I have been in the same cycle since i graduated high school. fuck. I need something new, and to re establish myself. I am lonely man, but not in a way that is all depressing. i just wish i could have that ongoing conversation with someone, when that conversation turns into an ongoing argument, is it too late? haha for me probably. i need to re desensitze myself, but not to the extent i came from, coming from brooklyn, but to the extent of naive. o man those were the days. my thoughts haunt me, but really they are thoughts of the future, and its not a haunting, but a daunting, daring mission about to take off. life is a mission, im going to accomplish, but this is my first go in cognative memory, and im still fucking shit up. i cannot be around people i care about, because my actions may influence them. this is not something that i would like. also when i am around people i care about i do not feel free, do i care about people who care about the wrong things in me, or the right things in me. i dont really know where i stand with a lot of things. i have played the devils advocate for so long, in a sense, as well as a manipulative hidden agenda. that combined with overwhelming notions of empathy and all Im left with is the fact that I actually know nothing, except for a few things, which are all conundrums. I love to be around the ones i care about, but when i'm around the ones I care about, my life sucks. essentially the way things are set up you need money to survive. to save money means nothing unless you spend it at some point.
No comments:
Post a Comment