Friday, May 27, 2011

shoes

I got many shoes
its not who I am, It;s what I do.
Got my steel toe, and fresh nikes
got mcasual wear, wherever I may go, and the kicks to serve food
whatever it is you need done, I'm your dude.
got to make a dollar, wherever I can,
so i look fly as hell, and be the man.
everywhere I go, there's another pair of shoes to be worn,
ever pair of shoes, has a soul that is born
but who I am is on my way, to be at the top, every single day.
right now im taking it all in, gathering perspective,
the money part is simply an elective.
doesn't reall mean too much to me, only what I need to pay the man,
He seems to be a needy ass dude. doesnt matter, I got it for you.
straight cash, no bank account, come find me bro. I'm not even on the grid.
last you heard from me i was just a kid.
haha thought it was you I owe.
you have it set up, tso that my pockets were always emptynot any more, you can't find me.
i'm producing soldiers, people you cannot control.
we are rising up, we are unifying souls.
you can keeep your paper, o wait, you might catch us up in life,
controllin the way we livin, try to take and think that you should be given.
you should have stopped me while you had the chance.
i'm only getting further way from this control state,
i'm spreading the vibe, not really sure what the message is, in words.
certainly the the positive version of hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment