Tuesday, October 26, 2010

half now, half later

i'm sitting around waiting for a reply, the only answer needed is the silence that lays quietly by.
i already know, everything i dont want to understand, and everything that i need to do,
it all comes down to the lessons i've learned, and everything i've been through, especially with you.

I try to draw my thoughts, spill my dreams, but the canvas is not big enough, i'm bursting at the seams

I want to read, but the expanse is not deep enough
i want dream, but i have not him REM
I want to live, but I have yet to survive
I want to smoke, but i'm staring at a lonely STEM
I want to crash, but I can't even drive
i want to die, but damn; I'm so ALIVE

I'm running around, trying to run it all down, but every smile i pass, seems to deepen my frown
its not a frown of sadness or discontent, but of reality, the frown of a clown that has realized he is no longer trying to get a laugh, am I just a silent mime now, everyone just walking past.
my input is not as strong as i once thought it should be
but thats the ultimate thought in being free
straight up equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment