Tuesday, March 22, 2011

just a piece of my mind, cut short by breakfast being done

its been a while since I last wrote on here, and for good reason. before I didnt really have anything to say, and what I did say, was more or less just words. At this point, I feel so much of what I have always known. I am becoming a part of my greater self, leaving behind all the foolish peaks and valleys of mental cognition. I exist in the clouds, able to see the whole earth, but at the same time, not able to differentiate the different landscapes other than their color. blue is ocean, brown is earth, grey is mountain. and yet, I realize, I am a part of all of this. this is not my brother mountain and sister ocean, these are all extensions of myself. as are you reading this also an extension of self. we are all one. I have had many revelations recently but most importantly, its about right now, and how you use this moment as it flows into this one. that and manifestation is the destination, as well as your journey through it. the end point is simply a tool we use to work on the path we think we are headed for. much like time, only a tool to help us understand what a day consists of, when in actuality, time, money, and yesterdays, while crucial for survival as we look upon them to help us, are completely irrelevant with the way we were created.

No comments:

Post a Comment