just living, trying to write some of it down. there is a duality to every situation, I'm trying to capture one point of view frozen in time. from that time to now. where ever I go, there I am.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
forced change
why is it that everytime something is constantly on your mind, seemingly impossible or extremely intricate plans come together with necessary pieces falling into your lap, destined for you to make the most of your situation. this type of thing happens all the time, and reinforces the power of manifestation, however positive or negative, in my life. one particular instance, that opened my eyes to to this type of reality was about a year ago, when the metaphysical seed had just begun to sprout in my being. I had let my friend borrow a movie from me, that wasn't my movie. after about six months of not hearing from my friend i decided i would do whatever it took to track him down. i was thinking about different scenarios and mutual friends to get into contact with him. while i was thinking about this kid so intently, i was walking towards my house and I ran into none other than whom I was seeking. The experience blew my mind and opened my perception to the reality of creating it. now back to present. I have been planning my next adventure, and at the beginning of the plans, I wanted to bring my car, and live out of it. i also wanted to bring my cell phone just in case as well as some other unnecessary comforts. I also said that in a pinch i would sell my car for 500 bucks. mentally, however; i wanted to take myself out of all of my comfort zones but did not have the strength in myself to pull away from those comforts. once again, my reality has realigned to reflect what i actually need to grow and learn, rather than how i thought i could do something within my own comforts. my car got hit while it was parked. totalled. i recieved 500 dollars for it. my cell phone, which was being paid for by my mom, was shut off recently because of a mis understanding/ power struggle. i did park my car in that spot, and all actions led me to where i am, and blame no one, other than reward myself for the collision of events that actually took me off the grid and put me where deep down i wanted to be, but knew would be difficult to do on my own. as of right now, i am waiting yet again for my next opportunity to take advantage of. I have no permanent address, so permanently address me. I live wherever I be. My best friend right now is over seas, even though we have had our ups and downs, that is the most real relationship i have ever had with anybody and am extremely excited to hear about stories from abroad, but once again, being taken out of my life was she. for the best all around. this person and i were the biggest cause of eachothers not really failure, but in holding eachother back from extreme successes. i feel like this separation is what we need, because the only thing for sure, is change. i do not want to relationship we had, that one was a fucked up one, but i want to see where our collective knowledge converge instead of diverge. this is my first blog, and i just woke up, but there is many more fleeting realizations about to become part of your reality soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment